Build Your Career at FVTEX (Five Star Tech Experts)
FVTEX is a Canadian company based in Calgary, AB. We are defined by the passion of our team members and their belief in our company’s vast potential. FVTEX provides a vast array of network solutions for small to medium size organizations. These include network solutions, security solutions, wireless solutions and integrated information and communications technology (ICT) services.
What makes FVTEX a special place?
It’s our people that are responsible for making FVTEX the successful company that it is today. We have accomplished this by assembling a team of exceptionally talented and network expert individuals who are challenged every day to work hard in order to exceed client expectations.
If you’re passionate, driven and find yourself seeking interesting work, new challenges, and continuous learning opportunities, then we want you to join our team.
Why should you work at FVTEX?
If you are an expert level in Cisco Routing and Switching, VoIP, Security, Data Center, and Wireless, and looking to work alongside a peer group that motivates you to be better every day, FVTEX is for you. If you are looking to be challenged and grow professionally, FVTEX is for you. If you desire to feel valued and recognized for your contributions, FVTEX is for you.
FVTEX Core Values
- High Client Satisfaction
- Excellence in Everything We Do
- Respect for the Individual
- True Partnerships with Our Supplier/Partners
- Community Service
- FVTEX offers a generous recognition program that allows us to celebrate the achievements of our people and our teams.
- FVTEX remains committed to ensuring our employees are the best trained, to ensure we bring greater value to our clients every day.
- FVTEX yields high customer satisfaction as we are making sure our customers are satisfied with our network solutions
- FVTEX encourages employee participation in continuous improvement – giving them a voice to drive positive change in the organization.
- FVTEX continues to nurture long-term relationships with our supplier partners and clients.
As a network consulting firm we help organizations, and the people within them, create and maintain sustainable performance excellence. It is our goal to be the network consulting firm of choice for our existing and potential clients – having delivered superior performance in all areas in which we practice.
As part of our growth strategy, we are continually inviting top-performers to respond to any of our available job opportunities. If there are no current available job opening, you still can send us a copy of your resume with stated career objectives for our future opening or possible collaboration effort review.
If you enjoy working in a challenging, proactive, team environment please forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
FVTEX Network Solutions, Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.